Friday, October 18, 2013

Grown Ups 2 2013 [English] Torrent

Grown Ups 2 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 114 Seeds
Peers59 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I think the first movie was bad ... but this, this is the definition of a terrible movie, terrible acting with a terrible stupid stories and humor, this shit does not even make me laugh once. I advise you not to watch this movie once in your life if you do not want to waste an hour and a half of your life. Adam Sandler could not make the movie more enjoyable. Do not see this loss of time. I remember watching Kevin James in The King of Queens and it was a really fun show, I really do not know why he was kept in the movie that arent fun. I think the way to make money quickly on the ground, stick comedy right, because this is the end. It 'a very funny movie :) Do not get me wrong, Adam Sandler old movies are fun, but he no longer has the touch.


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Director: Dennis Dugan
Starring: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock


No comments:

Post a Comment