Monday, March 10, 2014

The Little Mermaid 1989 by ravshane Torrent

The Little Mermaid 1989 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 132 Seeds
Peers96 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: The Little Mermaid is jednímz best? Their Disney films of the 80s years! Such a great movie and it's so tear jerker, lol. Songs, stories, animations, voices are just so beautiful and perfect. This is a film that I'm sure? E will continue for generations to come, I just showed? E my cousin recently, it is 6 and he just loves it well. I remember watching this movie, when? I was a little girl I wanted a friend like Sebastian, it was so much fun, and when? is somewhat buzz kill, that's his? e really go away. Just the whole story is a blast to watch, and is therefore beautiful.Ariel is jednímz many princesses King Tritons powerful RI? Well below sea level, but she has another dream. He goes to constantly coast? Teenagers collect and transfer the human body? Lel what it is to be human instead of a mermaid. One day, when? it gets annoying to fight with his father, Ursella, evil octopus? enu who wants to be king of the Kingdom of Tritons, Ariel grants wishes, but she? remain just e man if she could get her affection, Eric, who is called, sounds simple? e? e? Well, Ursella take away her voice, but her intentions are for Ariel to fail, and make sure? Takes e kingdom.The Little Mermaid Disney is such entertaining film is a great treasure for? teenagers time. I just love the song under the sea, so? E is fun to sing and dance too, I confess? E'm a dork, I still sing and dance to it when? I saw it. I highly recommend this film in? Em, its true Disney classic that is so fun, I guarantee? E he?? Can tear when? Ariel says dad, you'll see what I mean when? You see it.10/10


Year: 1989
Genre: Animation, Family, Fantasy
Director: Ron Clements
Starring: Jodi Benson, Samuel E. Wright, Rene Auberjonois


No comments:

Post a Comment