Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones 2013 [Eng] x264 by MAKC_06 Torrent

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 107 Seeds
Peers80 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I did not expect to be a great movie mortals are tools, but the steaming pile of shit misdirected it! for the love of frag, one might think that the quality cast in the film, he would at least entertain.now, I love movies. even bad ... However, shabby ruins brands sharpie for comic relief seem sadly displayed, this film 2 + hours begs the question, is it over yet? Unfortunately, there is a sequel in 2014. how actors will require to pay ... scale in the movie close (10 lines of text? I could use 10 lines of text to describe or poo poo I can just call ...) save your money. I just saw a crazy woman in a McDonalds Drive Thru on youtube for free and give me a better assessment of the Mortal Instruments.


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Director: Harald Zwart
Starring: Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower, Robert Sheehan


No comments:

Post a Comment