Sunday, February 16, 2014

Brave 2012 Mriupol Torrent

Brave 2012 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 133 Seeds
Peers98 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: The good man, a great start authentic.Bad voices.Looked the use of the land and property, and the said people is simply too small. I can not, but I know that I will not laugh when you see a 3D movie that I it.I too.Yet was one thing that you may notice increased brightness without the 3D glasses, the image comes first. A film is a lot of the low was, for a light, so that you just can not watch football to see what happens, or at least to detail does or can characters. Finally, when he this time was not of the eating? 10 minutes to the end I took my glasses worked hard to see the boring details. Computer is not going is to see is the sight did not help. Go watch movies in 2D on.Disappointing.


Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure
Director: Mark Andrews
Starring: Kelly Macdonald, Billy Connolly, Emma Thompson


No comments:

Post a Comment