Sunday, February 2, 2014

Rush 2013 (English) (AC3) NikNikD

Rush 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 129 Seeds
Peers64 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: If dr? Teacher Cineworld card, I was invited to a screening last night of Ron Howard's new movie I Rush.Before start ... I'm fanou? Ek F1, but I knew enough about the history of the protagonists appreciate. Home movie kicks to set the year, no? I was born in 1976, so? e my knowledge the sentences? another based? women on his father's memories of the event. Id see James Hunt in interviews and recently saw recordings with Niki Lauda and I have an idea of ​​the movie characters is bang on in the period auto re? Mode and set the tone excellent , camera is nothing men? í not? breathtaking and fx are very consistent with the period, not direction? Nah CGI.The acting, on the whole, there is nothing men? í not? miracle Hemsworth and Brühl are fantastic, especially Hemsworth, who is the accent, mannerisms and natural acting as a surprise. I saw several awards for this role. I Brühl seen in several movies and I'm in? Allus impressed so? E is just a trend continues. In? Ichni support actors are very good in men? COMES roles.The film is well-paced two hours and very graphic, especially some scenes.Direction accident: Ron Howard - good job, I'm not large fanou? ek, especially after da Vinci / Angels fiasco big return to service? Nah condition. The eruption was just playing safe (normal), but let the story and the actors centrally stage.If va? E F1 history, well documented rivalry a film that captured it, look out. This is similar to the excellent control Money ball, etc., but with some heart.8 mid 10


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Biography, Drama
Director: Ron Howard
Starring: Daniel Brühl, Chris Hemsworth, Olivia Wilde


No comments:

Post a Comment