Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jack Reacher 2012 [English] PDVD Torrent

Jack Reacher 2012 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 136 Seeds
Peers62 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: First I would like to ask another guest also know that this movie 1 out of 10? Must have some deep-seated personal reasons to watch this movie guess.I hardly any negative reviews. That's what I missed something good good.The movie! Large plots. Creepy bad guy and a fair amount of tension. I have not read a Jack Reacher book, so can not compare cruise the title character. I think that some people are disappointed that there is not a big explosion, andthe changing robots, etc., but this is an old-school action thriller, lots of new tricks that I havent seen (check the bus stop scene. Classics!). I loved the pacing andthe great interaction between the players. Of course, some guys seem forced a female, but they are not as common. Cruise again.Do well do you a favor. Ignore the negative review and give it a go.


Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Christopher McQuarrie
Starring: Tom Cruise, Rosamund Pike, Richard Jenkins


No comments:

Post a Comment