Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Lords of Salem 2012 [English] AVI Torrent

The Lords of Salem 2012 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 139 Seeds
Peers62 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: When it was first announced that rob zombie working on another movie, I I was excited, as I have thoroughly enjoyed my time MI ; num to the movies, and I'm still a big fan of his music. And it was with high hopes that I followed bits and pieces of information News leaked / released movie about increased until it finally released.And now saw her, I'm sitting here with my expectations and hopes shattered everything. film was a mixture of odd bits and pieces of footage of the normal incoherent many zombies robbing brand It's just a general opinion has been lost along the way in the imagery. , and thus generate the experience.Storywise rather badly, then it's not particularly captivati ​​ng or created. This story is about Heidi Hawthorne (played by Sheri forms More Zombies) were recorded at strange radio station she has worked with Herman Whitey Salvador (played by Jeff Daniel Phillips) and Herman Jackson (played by Ken too). the haunting in the pure open past dark and sinister The witching hours Salem, unleashing the power of better past.Out total votes total, after I think it was actually Bruce Davison (play Francis Matthias), which do not work well in the end, and the most memorable impression with his drama. The rest of the votes were all working well enough, but it just was not fully shine through.Dont get hopes up too high, but th u weird imagery does not need to support a solid story interesting. But, personally, I was not entertained by this movie, and I've actually TV Phone Astutely suggests one of my games and Jewels Star.I considering any throws a swing and miss all the elements now and then, and for me, this is one example of the zombie rob.


Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Meg Foster, Bruce Davison


No comments:

Post a Comment