Saturday, October 26, 2013

Zodiac 2007 Torrent

Zodiac 2007 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 120 Seeds
Peers69 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: People writing comments like that, it is not the best Finchers I'm tired. Honestly who cares. We agree with all the best Finchers either Seven or Fight Club, with two outstanding works. One of these is a large margin between the film and the film is terrible, and people do not seem to realize. Despite these people, Spielberg or Scorsese, the film Schindlers List or Raging Bull may be, this does not mean that their new stuff is not good, or worth to other filmmakers like. This is a stupid comment on a film, I think eliminating the credibility of critics. I was lucky, catch the Zodiac has advanced screening last night, and the first two things I said, I read some comments and I'll be disappointed running time. However, I'm happy to enjoy this movie a lot I want to say. Your seat suspense thriller that is a solid pin. Adds quite a lot of experience as a real story, and, in addition, Fincher is not an excellent job, staying true to the story, and, at the same time, adds a flavor. Film, and like all Fincher films, is a large, dark, and can not see the items depicted in the film is the story of griddiness better. I was a Viper digital camera impressed with the quality of this film was shot. Many people have criticized this option, but I have to respect that embraces new technology and has worked. Of course, it is still not equal to 35 mm, but the quality of the filmmakers began to experiment with it if you will not. Now why this film falls behind Seven Fight Club is, in my opinion, because the characters is a problem. Seem to be a bit weak at the moment. Great performances, especially Robert Downey Jr., but this film falls short, it is a real exploration of complex characters, that is to say, I think the key to the previous films.So Finchers ... I believe most of the negative comments ignore the advice and see the movie itself. It is a remarkable fact that a great story, very entertaining with great performances, beautiful, and I found direction.


Year: 2007
Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
Director: David Fincher
Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo


No comments:

Post a Comment