Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hitchcock 2012 (HDRip.AAC) Karimaha07 Torrent

Hitchcock 2012 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 130 Seeds
Peers99 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: When I first saw the display Hitchcock, I knew that my right street. I think its about?? No Alfred Hitchcock and the?? El easy to produce one of the greatest horror films of all time. And it's all Anthony Hopkins Play Hitch filling, and when it comes to Hopkins, he brings his game-for each application. This movie surprised me was that it?? Ba in, photography is excellent, almost like a horror movie shot at the beginning in my opinion, lighting is required, and the music fits the mood?? Learning and a great story. I do not remember when I last u?? Animal is a lot of watching a movie. Watch this, it is a gem!


Year: 2012
Genre: Biography, Drama
Director: Sacha Gervasi
Starring: Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren, Scarlett Johansson


No comments:

Post a Comment