Saturday, October 26, 2013

300 2006 (English) vvvpolyn Torrent

300 2006 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 142 Seeds
Peers79 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: When I saw the trailer for the 300, I was able to see this movie! Since then, avoid all other opinions, reviews, etc. are not affected by the expectations of the film. Then I got into the theater opening night, without a lot of knowledge ... only that it had something to do with the Greek and Frank Miller! Ignorance is bliss! I was totally shocked. Im a 26 year old woman who normally do not watch violent movies ... but I found the fight scenes are so well done, andthe breathtaking. I had chills and goosebumps almost the entire movie. Im a lot of other guests, who felt as if I have to shout very self! times. Maybe Im crazy, but I thought that the movie is very sexy and passionate, it's a sex scene, battle scene and managing Leonidis men.I think it unfortunate that so many people have condemned the film for historical inaccuracies, or racism, so people are reading too much about this film. Whatever happened to enjoy the movie, just because it is fun and easy on the eyes? Do people watch movies is to get away from the daily grind of life? I know it's not as good as he said, many people who have posted here. I think it's a fantastic film. I'm not going to see you learn something! I just want to be entertained! And I'm a boy!


Year: 2006
Genre: Action, Fantasy, History
Director: Zack Snyder
Starring: Gerard Butler, Lena Headey, David Wenham


No comments:

Post a Comment