Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Frozen Ground 2013 English [2003sasha2003] Torrent

The Frozen Ground 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 131 Seeds
Peers54 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I was very impressed with the movie and I can not believe this is the first movie Scott Walkers. It is very well done. In the film,? Actually powers will talk with director / writer (including Scott) with the search for perfection? Clergy. The script is strong, a lot of research? Research studies and then I can only imagine. I especially love the color of the film, very dark and frustrated, it makes my heart you? Ka. Large open speedy grabbed my attention immediately, and very intense ending. Even if you know the villain will be caught in the end, it's you? Difficult to breathe towards the end. One of my favorite scenes is when he saw a moose Cindy Alaska. Pay attention to the weather. It is very nice and romantic. John Cusacks performance is outstanding! He assured me that he really is a killer! Also, I'm new at? Respect for Vanessa Hudgens. Thinking it was popular because of luck. But no, I really felt how much effort it will make a movie, and she put her heart into it. Glad to see Dean Norris too? Email! His acting career started yet? from the 60s, but he is very popular and famous over the years. (Breaking Bad) I can not imagine how and downs in this journey. He's a great actor. I'm happy for your success! All in all, I've always felt that the story du? A movie, the most important thing? Important element in it. I love the story of serial killer Robert Hansen! Glad Scott wrote this movie and put it on the big screen!


Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Crime, History
Director: Scott Walker
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Vanessa Hudgens, John Cusack


No comments:

Post a Comment