Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Hangover 2009 Eng Torrent

The Hangover 2009 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 108 Seeds
Peers60 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: This film kétségtelenüla funniest movie I've seen since my 28 years of existence. I found many of the comedies of the last few years, it is extremely overpriced (especially movies Seth Rogen), uyn beginning to worry that there was no sense of humor, but this film shows that I was right, and other comedies take ntek recently was bad. The casting is absolutely spot on and I could not fault performance. Highly recommended, and I think for the first time in my life will be willing to endure a hangover! The ending is also very smart and left the theater audience cheers and applause at the end credits.


Year: 2009
Genre: Comedy
Director: Todd Phillips
Starring: Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, Justin Bartha


No comments:

Post a Comment