Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Frozen Ground 2013 (rambo0800) Torrent

The Frozen Ground 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 137 Seeds
Peers74 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I was impressed with the film and do not think this is Scott walker first film. It is very well done. During the movie, you can really tell the director / write (as Scott) with efforts in pursuit of excellence. The script is powerful, a lot of research and study him, I can only imagine. I especially love the color of the whole film is very dark and depressing, my heart is heavy. Inauguration quickly grabbed my attention right away, and the end is very tough. Even if you know the bad guy is caught in the end, it is difficult to breathe at the end. One of my favorite scenes, when Cindy saw moose Alaska. Please note the time. It is so beautiful and poetic. Performance John Cusacks was great! He convinced me he really is a killer! Also, I have some new respect for Vanessa Hudgens. I thought that he got popular destiny. But no, I really like a lot of effort to make it a movie, and he put his heart into it. Nice to see Dean Norris as well! She began her acting career in the 60's, but just got very popular and famous for it. (Breaking Bad), I can not imagine how much up and down on this trip. He is a great actor. I'm happy for her success! In general, I always feel like the story is the soul of the film, the most important factor. I love the story of serial killer Robert Hansen! I'm so glad Scott wrote this movie and put it on the big screen!


Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Crime, History
Director: Scott Walker
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Vanessa Hudgens, John Cusack


No comments:

Post a Comment