Sunday, November 17, 2013

Transformers 2007 [480p] Torrent

Transformers 2007 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 137 Seeds
Peers91 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: And run he does like Michael Bay Transformers Translator world of animation, and toys for the big screen.But before I get ahead of myself, I must admit I have never seen a single episode increases. I was just about to hit the high school, and I was not interested. So there was no real baggage involved on either side of coin.Yet where I sat in the first public screening anywhere on the planet (June 12, Sydney, Australia, Michael Bay to show it), and it just came over me and everyone else! There is never a dull moment, the script flowed easily, was an actor first and seamless CGI and live action is taken to another level.it going to be hit in the summer and was better than the third installment of some of the great trilogies I've just seen too much. And I love every franchises.Congratulations a film that not only meet expectations, but exceeded them.


Year: 2007
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Director: Michael Bay
Starring: Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel


No comments:

Post a Comment