Saturday, November 2, 2013

John Carter 2012 Torrent

John Carter 2012 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 128 Seeds
Peers95 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: Only modest expectations for the film trailer reminds me a bit much of Dune. Surprised to find a movie that was a good plot line (although cynics comparison to Avatar-lite), well-implemented, reasonable characterizations, great graphics and character surprisingly good hero and Taylor kitsch. This is a preview screening this morning - do not worry about how much it costs to do - what I find in big-budget films I enjoyed from start to finish. My advice - do not follow the cynics and the naysayers - and see for yourself. I do not usually go to see 3D movies (they give me a headache), but the 3D is too intrusive on the same.


Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Andrew Stanton
Starring: Taylor Kitsch, Lynn Collins, Willem Dafoe


No comments:

Post a Comment