Monday, November 18, 2013

Blow 2001 [English] WEB-DL (by aleshaf21) Torrent

Blow 2001 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 112 Seeds
Peers50 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I do not understand why a lot of people I talked or thought the movie was bad or mediocre. Sure, it's a great movie, but when was the last time you saw five great movies in a row? Great movie comes once in a blue moon, depending on your definition of big. Personally, I was very involved with the plot. Johnny Depp gives an operation tour-de-force, the full participation of the same nature. Im sure he did a lot of research on George Jung and tried to imitate all his mannerisms, because it was far from half-baked effort. Then again, I do not remember Johnny Depp movie where he does not put all your enthusiasm for the role. The film is much more tragic moments and a lot of funny moments. The movie is a little over 2 hours long, but the time flew by in a breeze. I was so enlightened that I am willing to do some research on the real George Jung. Im not a fan of Penelope Cruz, and they couldve picked a better actress, but she is just a movie about 20 or 30 minutes, so she did not have enough time to ruin film. Paul Reubens provides a surprisingly serious performance as flamboyant, bisexual hairdresser. It's too bad he is caught up in all this dispute, because it seems to be big enough as an actor. I loved hearing all the great classic rock music soundtrack, and every time I watch the movie songs get stuck in my Head and I started singing them for days. The coup is a moving drama that does not intend to use the drug world, not to condemn it. After seeing the tragic results of Georges as a world-class drug dealer, I doubt anyone would want to stay or get back to business, but that does not mean the message is boring. My score: 8 (10)


Year: 2001
Genre: Biography, Crime, Drama
Director: Ted Demme
Starring: Johnny Depp, Penélope Cruz, Franka Potente


No comments:

Post a Comment