Thursday, November 14, 2013

Push 2009 English

Push 2009 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 115 Seeds
Peers95 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: PUSH is one of those films that really got me excited at first held it every time watching the trailer, and now that I finally saw it, I'm glad I did.The story is pretty good and credible, do not leave me confused or bored at the end. Although it could have spent more time explaining things in detail instead of the constant scenes of standing around and think about the following move.The visual effects in this film is quite good. And the acting is not too bad. Approval for Dakota Fanning and Chris Evans. I also really enjoy the way the film was shot, he somehow this sense of realism to all thing.However, I did not enjoy Belles Camilla acting. While I enjoyed her performance in The Quiet, they just appeared on dividends in this film. Whether he had enough screen time do not get, or that it is surpassed by Dakota.By the way, who to compare this show HEROES unreasonable. Tele Kine requirement and each of these special abilities is so long before that! Although I am a big fan of HEROES, I think it is nothing compared to the way PUSH.By, had glued me to sit even if I really need to use "the toilet this show. In other words, I hope theres order.


Year: 2009
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Paul McGuigan
Starring: Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning, Chris Evans


No comments:

Post a Comment