Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hot Tub Time Machine 2010 [English] by moody.07

Hot Tub Time Machine 2010 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 111 Seeds
Peers96 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: Maybe I liked this movie because I was so waiting for them underground. Since the announcement, and in fact, only the title, I'm sure there would was so stupid and not funny.But went to dinner with friends on Saturday night, after dinner, to my chagrin, everyone has a reason, save in the evening, and I found myself alone, at 9 clock, to do with anything, and do not want to go home. So I went to the theater to play roulette video. Hot Tub Time Machine was playing almost immediately, and then the next film would not be for another 45 minutes. I * almost * turned around and went home, so if I am, that this film would be stupid and not funny. But I thought what the heck, I'm here ... Well, it * is * stupid movie. But its funny. And what's more, knows that he's stupid and makes no bones about it. At no time do we always have to take seriously. Now I could have done without some very big bits. Fortunately, there arent * too * many of them. I'm sure you do not get all the 80s references, although I did not live through that period, I have largely avoided pop culture at the time, and still not be in a position that most of the teams or the greatest hits of the time (or say state today, for that matter). But I must admit that the film does not make me laugh. Not everyone in the whole, but I had a lot of authentic Laugh-out-loud moments. And plenty of laughs and smiles. I found myself really liked the characters, and find they expect from a movie called Hot Tub Time Machine a little more depth than I do. A major theme of the loss of crazy, free-form fun youth and regret relative mildness stable adult life, a subject that came with me.Now, lets get real. This is not Citizen Cane, lightheadedness, or sponsor. It is a timeless masterpiece of comedy than an airplane, Blazing Saddles and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Someone tried to see the gross injustice compared against the classic comedies of the 30s, but it is of course not It Happened One Night, Bringing Up Baby, or Duck Soup, and if you go to the theater, I was expecting that it is the fault with you. What is silly, enjoyable way to pass a few hours. Not deep, not deep, not brilliant. Not timeless, not enduring.But not bad. A not so stupid as it would have looked like. And these days, that's not so bad.


Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Sci-Fi
Director: Steve Pink
Starring: John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment