Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fruitvale Station 2013 English x264 Torrent

Fruitvale Station 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 137 Seeds
Peers99 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I saw this movie a few days ago, and I felt a little aggressive because of the sad happening in the film. In addition, I was shocked again, because it was based on a true story that actually happened in real life. Let me briefly tell you what I liked part of the movie and things that could be better, if it is determined. Firstly, I liked that the director did a really good job at what stage for the audience to understand the situation and feel sympathy for the relationship. Secondly, I liked the way the director showed the problem or the climax of the film in the film. But it would be better if the director has shown a little more detail about what happened after the incident. But ultimately, the film was a major


Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Drama
Director: Ryan Coogler
Starring: Michael B. Jordan, Melonie Diaz, Octavia Spencer


No comments:

Post a Comment