Sunday, January 12, 2014

Spring Breakers 2012 Torrent

Spring Breakers 2012 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 142 Seeds
Peers97 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I have to say that watching this movie is a total solution th of me and I went into it fully aware of what I was getting in. While watching it, I felt my senses were assaulted, but no more for him than I was able to distinguish intuitively. Therein lies the size of the film. It makes you think about what images are thrown at you and why. The picture is clear that what we are selling a young age as a good life: money, drugs, sex and partying. It's the American dream. The film follows four girls who Despicable acts are held with such depravity and are shallow to the core, watching it can be painful at times. But the whole thing and the people who come out of this feeling as if they had their time robbed from them or are too disgusted by what they see no point. I am not elitist film critic in every sense of the word, but also know that it is a shock when you see the movie one.I say that this film is visually beautiful (and no, I'm calling on nudity here, ha ha ). It is dark, dreamy, neon-nightmare. I pay tribute to the film because it is candy for the eyes. Production wise this film is solid, as is the direction. You feel like you're in a dream, with a keen use of slow motion, and I guess in the sense that they seek to achieve. In this regard, they succeeded with flying colors - literally. There is also a beautifully crafted scene during a robbery restaurant with one of the girls rolling the car around the building, catching glimpses of what they were doing there. Very good piece of cinema. The cast is too large. I can not really say too much about women actors like they did everything works fine in their respective roles. James Franco, on the other hand, really stood up and delivers supreme quality of what I would say is one of the more challenging roles because I was just so unlikable character and unlike anyone portrayed before. He definitely made this film without him it seems to be missing the magic ingredient. Again and again, Franco has proven its value as one of the greatest actors of his generation. He obviously knew that this movie is worth exceeded most of our expectations.It makes the point of the movie is lost on most, which is a shame, but I can not figure out why. At first glance it seems to be shallow and inspiring shit theater without motive beyond showing us some tits and ass. It is much more. I love movies that make me think, even if you have time to watch distractions. Well, that's what we have to enjoy watching after all. This is what our media, our culture, our idols described as the epitome of what makes a good life. We were told that we live our youth to be full. Is not that what they do in the film? Are you not entertained? No? Is not it though? The truth hurts. It is true what our young people harder. Sad is not it. Maybe I should give it one star. I'm sure that's what the director wanted me to do.


Year: 2012
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Harmony Korine
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson


No comments:

Post a Comment