Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Smurfs 2 2013 (Eng) areg20000 Torrent

The Smurfs 2 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 114 Seeds
Peers94 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: Although I have seen a significant number of children's films of the time (three children), like another visitor found the film boring and do not like. However, my 8 year old really enjoyed it and said that you should buy this movie. I have not seen the prequel to this film, but it is unlikely to improve in the comment. I do not think that the actors were great. Seeing Brendan Gleeson different roles, it was unusual to see him play this role, and it seemed way out. The film some touching scenes that step-parents and step-children will appreciate. I thought some effects, but I think most of the film to entertain the kids.


Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family
Director: Raja Gosnell
Starring: Neil Patrick Harris, Jayma Mays, Katy Perry


No comments:

Post a Comment