Friday, January 24, 2014

Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues 2013 FastDL (by Porsche1414) Torrent

Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 139 Seeds
Peers69 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: After reading the reviews I was a massive fan of the first movie, the patient died, This is not the first movie, a movie that its different, stop comparing them! The large cult following for reasons Anchorman, hilarious, awkward, weird, and it is the place completely. I mean, one of my comedy favorite ever. But seriously? What, you expect something different entirely? Do not! I do not! I want something completely different. Ron Burgundy I wanted more, and more tamland brick, this is what we get. Personally I love movies and I understand why anyone wouldnt she was not very happy too much like the original (if you do not seem to think of a movie called Anchorman 2 at least, 2 is completely new, and it must be something off the wall). Sometimes I see people get there head out of there ass and purpose of the Pure entertainment only make movies more for.Rant. 8/10.


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Director: Adam McKay
Starring: Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd


No comments:

Post a Comment