Saturday, October 26, 2013

Grown Ups 2 2013 [English] by APTYP2312

Grown Ups 2 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 114 Seeds
Peers82 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I thought the first movie was bad ... But this, this is the definition of a horrible movie, horrible with a silly story and terrible humor, not this shit even me laugh. I advise you not to watch this movie ever in your life unless you want to waste an hour and a half of your life. Adam Sandler just not funny movies. Watching this waste of time. I remember watching Kevin James King of Queens and it's a very funny show, I do not know why he is constantly in movies that arent funny. I think there is a way to make quick money in the industry, holding true comedy, as it is the end. It's a very funny movie :) Do not get me wrong, the old Adam Sandler movies are fun, but he did not stir.


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Director: Dennis Dugan
Starring: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock


No comments:

Post a Comment