Thursday, October 24, 2013

Curse of Chucky 2013 Eng (DVDRip) Torrent

Curse of Chucky 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 132 Seeds
Peers68 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: ?? Have is my first review on IMDb, so I hope you enjoy it. I thoroughly enjoyed The Curse of Chucky. Vin?? avoided slapstick goofiness last two Chucky names. It does not take itself too seriously, or else. Because there are several? Her good laughs but nothing that takes away from?? Horror aspect of the film. I rated it 10/10 because I think a little low 5.9 rating and Id like to see?? O film get recognition?? Anu it deserves, because I, for one, would love to see at least one movie as Chucky?? S. It was refreshing??'s And unacknowledged? the first two the best. If I have nothing to complain about him, might have been that Chucky talk a little bit more to say of it. But I still liked how they did it. Long live Chucky! Long live the 80?? Horror movies.


Year: 2013
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Don Mancini
Starring: Fiona Dourif, Chantal Quesnelle, Danielle Bisutti


No comments:

Post a Comment