Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows 2011 (English) Torrent

Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows 2011 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 142 Seeds
Peers89 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: This movie was absolutely fantastic. I waited what feels like forever, and now it really does not disappoint. Give intelligent dynamic between Watson and Holmes was charming and beautiful, and the effects were incredible. Frankly, a lot of fan I am of the first film and its sequel surpassed my expectations overall. Some effects were needed at times, but I really like the style in which these movies are edited. It can be a little confusing periodically, another reason to rewatch still pay close attention. Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr.s chemistry was compelling and the actors were on par support. I laughed, I nearly cried, and I even cried. Game of Shadows is thrilling, exciting, amazing, and even draws tears. Will benefit in general and happy with the outcome. Too be honest, this is absolutely one of the best films of the year.


Year: 2011
Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime
Director: Guy Ritchie
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Jared Harris


No comments:

Post a Comment