Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Am Legend 2007 English (HDRip.AAC) Torrent

I Am Legend 2007 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 113 Seeds
Peers89 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: If I could sum up this movie in one sentence it would be this: you go. Will Smith is the driving force of I Am Legend. The role of Dr. Robert Neville is impeccable. Living in an abandoned New York, because it is reminiscent of Tom Hanks in Cast Away, but instead of a volleyball, he mannequins and a believer named Sam German Shepard. Basement, an after-Lab, a high-tech to find a cure for the disease that has turned the entire planet into mutant population, zombie-like, hive mind, bloodthirsty monsters, and, for some reason , Robert is immune. His days spent hunting. His nights, sleeping with a high-guns and hope that the mutants do not find. Keep streaming movie is well flashbacks that show what happened to the Roberts family, and he is placed there. The film falters a bit at the end, maybe the last 5 minutes, but do not destroy the land or acts presented. Containing beautiful photo and CG, I Am Legend is a spectacular film that will see me again! PS - I cry NY National Guard in this video! Good job!


Year: 2007
Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Francis Lawrence
Starring: Will Smith, Alice Braga, Charlie Tahan


No comments:

Post a Comment