Friday, November 22, 2013

Spider-Man 2002 Eng Torrent

Spider-Man 2002 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 100 Seeds
Peers81 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I enjoyed Spider-Man, which I saw at the screening. I think this film is very interesting. Director Sam Raimi continued high action quotient, but also emphasizes the human element of the story. Tobey Maguire is very believable as a skinny teenager at the beginning of the film, and then, after his walk-in with a radioactive, genetically modified spider, and athletic, acrobatic superhero of the title. Her boyish happily in her new superpowers find it infectious and gets a lot of laughs. I also do not mind the change in Peter Parker: The Amazing Spider-Man comic book story that the author makes a movie, for example, Spider-Man Web glands come into his wrist rather than the invention of Peter Parker. Especially good is Rosemary Harris and Cliff Robertson as Uncle Ben and Aunt May Parker, Willem Dafoe as Norman Osborn / Green Goblin, James Franco as Harry Osborn and Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson. And in a small but memorable role, J. K. Simmons (Oz, Law & Order) as a newspaper publisher J. Jonah Jameson was funny. Perfect casting. I also thought the special effects were very good. Although I could easily tell when Spidey computer generated imagery (or stunt double in this case) is, it does not diminish my enjoyment of the film. However, I saw a movie with a six-year, bad Green Goblin discovered - beautifully personified by Willem Dafoe - very, very scary, so I would advise against taking children under the age of 10 years for this film. The Amazing Spider-Man comic book was a favorite of my children, and I can honestly say that Sam Raimi has done it justice! Im going to go see this movie again (sans fear was six years old).


Year: 2002
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Sam Raimi
Starring: Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Willem Dafoe


No comments:

Post a Comment