Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hotel Transylvania 2012 [Eng] Torrent

Hotel Transylvania 2012 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 142 Seeds
Peers87 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I went into this movie really no expectations. I had only seen a few fragments of commercials and got nothing from them at all interesting. So, wow, I was surprised and amazed when I saw it! The film was a creative story, a quick movement, a funny, heartfelt, visually interesting, and sometimes surprising - this film has been a lot of good things happening, and I found myself really engaged and more interested in the characters than I would have guessed . Sure, there were some moments like, but mostly I thought it was funny, and the movie, which I highly recommend! Kudos to the writers and animators, voice actors .... As a child in my home, I'm sure you'll see it again soon.


Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family
Director: Genndy Tartakovsky
Starring: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Andy Samberg


No comments:

Post a Comment